here’s what i miss about LA:
- wake, eat, dance, sleep, repeat
- tacos from the street seller
- cycling up and down lankershim and noho
- dressing all hip hop, being in sweats every day
- in and out burger
- cooking chicken in a microwave oven
- being inspired by dancers who really dance like their lives depended on it
- being inspired by dancers who really dance like it’s their first language
- crazy crazy roller coasters
- nobody judged
we had our hearts broken; we were lost in life; we were finding ourselves; and we found refuge in dance. and we had fun, dancing, singing, laughing, partying; meeting new people and exchanging stories.
now? we’re all back in the rat race.
c’est la vie.