Let me tell you why I am having a bad day.
Nothing serious or fatal.
- Last night I had to sit through a long and painful and rather unfruitful meeting
- Then I had to sit through a meeting about that meeting
- Then my wheel was clamped, because I was parking illegally due to the carpark being full. In my hall and the next hall’s.
- I fell while walking to school and scraped my foot and knee
- While I was bleeding through a gaping hole in my foot I had no tissue paper. The strangers around me similarly, had no tissue paper.
- I had a dizzy spell and broke out in cold sweat in class. And nobody offered help, because they thought I was just sleepy.
- I just bought chicken rice and of all parts of the chicken they gave me breast meat ok I dislike this meat. It is dry and tasteless.
This concludes my streak of bad encounters thus far. Hopefully this ends soon.